Sunday, December 30, 2007

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost


pictionary in no particular sequence...


@ Gloria & Henry's






Gloria's grand-dad's neat collection





jie jie





nana










thy kingdom done, thy will be done *insider's joke



mocking at the housewife







So, someone told me yesterday that sometimes it's just smarter, and sometimes kinder, to hide your true feelings about something/someone. I think that might be a good piece of advice. Hmmm... ... Anyway, I've decided I am going to get a tattoo. Not merely for the sake of having one, but because I want to have something that is a part of me that is forever constant. Why is everyone so opposed to the tattoo? I am only going to get a very small one. And, I won't do it until I find something that suits me perfectly. There's no rush when you've thought it through.

a documentary on Russian prison tattoos

No comments: