Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I want this game. Bookopoly. And I don’t even like games. Seriously, I don’t. Board games and me, they are not a great mix. Scrabble is an exception. But other than Scrabble, board games for me are more like bored games. But look at this new game I have discovered.

Here is a brief description of what goes on, in Bookopoly:

Roll the dice and advance to Read. Collect Bookstores and trade them in for Libraries. Who knows! You may soon be elected President of the Book Club or you may be tossed out of the game for three turns and sent to WATCH TV!

But I have a dilemna. No one to play with!

Like none of my friends are bookish enough to want to play such a game with me.I need better friends. More bookish friends. (If any of my pseudo-illiterate friends are reading this, I am sorry, but seriously, you really need to read way more.)

“O cursed fate, that hath joined me to a pack of seething unliterary mongrel-friends!” (Once again, sorry guys, but seriously, you do seethe at times!)

I feel inspired.

No comments: